The nsICommandLineRunner is an extension of
nsICommandLine used to initialize command lines and run them by processing the comand line handlers.
| || ||Process and combine the help text provided by each command-line handler. Read only.|
Called with the argc/argv combination passed to main. It assumes a native character set. On Windows the character set is UTF-8, not the native codepage.
void init( in long argc, in nsCharPtrArray argv, in nsIFile workingDir, in unsigned long state );
- The number of arguments being passed.
- An array storing pointers to the arguments
- Directory where the command will run. This is used to resolve file and URI paths.
- The type of command line being processed. This is an
Processes the command-line handlers in the proper order, and calls
nsICommandLineHandler.handle() on each.
- Thrown when the handler aborts. All other errors thrown by handlers will be silently ignored.
Sets the windowContext parameter.
void setWindowContext( in nsIDOMWindow aWindow );
- The DOM window object which will be set. It is an