mozilla

Compare Revisions

Standard built-in objects

Change Revisions

Revision 318921:

Revision 318921 by m_gol on

Revision 338743:

Revision 338743 by ethertank on

Title:
Global Objects
Global Objects
Slug:
JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects
JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects
Content:

Revision 318921
Revision 338743
n8    <h2 id="Summary">n8    <h2 id="Summary" name="Summary">
n16        The term "global objects" here is not to be confused withn16        The term "global objects" here is not to be confused with
> the <em>global object</em>. Here, global objects refer to <em>ob> the <em>global object</em>. Here, global objects refer to <em>ob
>jects in the global scope</em> (but only if ECMAScript 5 strict m>jects in the global scope</em> (but only if ECMAScript 5 strict m
>ode is not used! Otherwise it returns undefined). The global obje>ode is not used! Otherwise it returns undefined). The global obje
>ct itself can be accessed by <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Refe>ct itself can be accessed by <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Refe
>rence/Operators/this" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Oper>rence/Operators/this" title="JavaScript/Reference/Operators/this"
>ators/Special_Operators/this_Operator"><code>this</code></a> in t>><code>this</code></a> in the global scope. In fact, the global s
>he global scope. In fact, the global scope <em>consists</em> <em>>cope <em>consists</em> <em>of</em> the properties of the global o
>of</em> the properties of the global object (including inherited >bject (including inherited properties, if any).
>properties, if any). 
n26          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objectn26          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Array" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Ar>s/Array" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Array">Array<
>ray">Array</a>>/a>
27        </li>
28        <li>27        </li>
28        <li>
29          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object29          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Boolean" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/>s/Boolean" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Boolean">Bo
>Boolean">Boolean</a>>olean</a>
30        </li>
31        <li>30        </li>
32          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Date" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Dat 
>e">Date</a> 
33        </li>31        <li>
32          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
 >s/Date" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Date">Date</a>
34        <li>33        </li>
34        <li>
35          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object35          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Function" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects>s/Function" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Function">
>/Function">Function</a>>Function</a>
36        </li>
37        <li>36        </li>
37        <li>
38          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object38          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Iterator" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects>s/Iterator" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Iterator">
>/Iterator">Iterator</a>>Iterator</a>
39        </li>
40        <li>39        </li>
40        <li>
41          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object41          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Number" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/N>s/Number" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Number">Numb
>umber">Number</a>>er</a>
42        </li>
43        <li>42        </li>
43        <li>
44          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object44          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Object" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/O>s/Object" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Object">Obje
>bject">Object</a>>ct</a>
45        </li>
46        <li>45        </li>
46        <li>
47          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object47          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/RegExp" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/R>s/RegExp" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/RegExp">RegE
>egExp">RegExp</a>>xp</a>
48        </li>
49        <li>48        </li>
49        <li>
50          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object50          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/String" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/S>s/String" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/String">Stri
>tring">String</a>>ng</a>
n58          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/ArrayBuffen58          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/ArrayBuffe
>r" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/ArrayBuffer">ArrayBu>r" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/ArrayBuffer">ArrayBuffer</a>
>ffer</a> 
n64          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float32Arrn64          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float32Arr
>ay" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float32Array">Float>ay" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float32Array">Float32Array</a>
>32Array</a> 
65        </li>
66        <li>65        </li>
67          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float64Arr
>ay" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float64Array">Float 
>64Array</a> 
68        </li>66        <li>
67          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float64Arr
 >ay" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float64Array">Float64Array</a>
69        <li>68        </li>
70          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int16Array
>" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int16Array">Int16Arra 
>y</a> 
71        </li>69        <li>
70          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int16Array
 >" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int16Array">Int16Array</a>
72        <li>71        </li>
73          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int32Array
>" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int32Array">Int32Arra 
>y</a> 
74        </li>72        <li>
73          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int32Array
 >" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int32Array">Int32Array</a>
75        <li>74        </li>
76          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int8Array"
> title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int8Array">Int8Array</ 
>a> 
77        </li>75        <li>
76          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int8Array"
 > title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int8Array">Int8Array</a>
78        <li>77        </li>
79          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint16Arra
>y" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/int16Array">Uint16Ar 
>ray</a> 
80        </li>78        <li>
79          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint16Arra
 >y" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/int16Array">Uint16Array</a>
81        <li>80        </li>
82          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint32Arra
>y" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint32Array">Uint32A 
>rray</a> 
83        </li>81        <li>
82          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint32Arra
 >y" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint32Array">Uint32Array</a>
84        <li>83        </li>
85          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint8Array
>" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/int8Array">Uint8Array 
></a> 
86        </li>84        <li>
85          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint8Array
 >" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/int8Array">Uint8Array</a>
87        <li>86        </li>
87        <li>
88          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint8Clamp88          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint8Clamp
>edArray" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint8ClampedAr>edArray" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint8ClampedArray">Uint8C
>ray">Uint8ClampedArray</a>>lampedArray</a>
n96          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objectn96          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Error" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Er>s/Error" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Error">Error<
>ror">Error</a>>/a>
97        </li>
98        <li>97        </li>
98        <li>
99          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object99          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/EvalError" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object>s/EvalError" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/EvalError
>s/EvalError">EvalError</a>>">EvalError</a>
100        </li>
101        <li>100        </li>
101        <li>
102          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object102          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/InternalError" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Ob>s/InternalError" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Inter
>jects/InternalError">InternalError</a>>nalError">InternalError</a>
103        </li>
104        <li>103        </li>
104        <li>
105          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object105          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/RangeError" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objec>s/RangeError" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/RangeErr
>ts/RangeError">RangeError</a>>or">RangeError</a>
106        </li>
107        <li>106        </li>
107        <li>
108          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object108          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/ReferenceError" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_O>s/ReferenceError" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Refe
>bjects/ReferenceError">ReferenceError</a>>renceError">ReferenceError</a>
109        </li>
110        <li>109        </li>
110        <li>
111          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object111          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/StopIteration" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Ob>s/StopIteration" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/StopI
>jects/StopIteration">StopIteration</a>>teration">StopIteration</a>
112        </li>
113        <li>112        </li>
113        <li>
114          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object114          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/SyntaxError" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Obje>s/SyntaxError" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/SyntaxE
>cts/SyntaxError">SyntaxError</a>>rror">SyntaxError</a>
115        </li>
116        <li>115        </li>
116        <li>
117          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object117          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/TypeError" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object>s/TypeError" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/TypeError
>s/TypeError">TypeError</a>>">TypeError</a>
118        </li>
119        <li>118        </li>
119        <li>
120          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object120          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/URIError" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects>s/URIError" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/URIError">
>/URIError">URIError</a>>URIError</a>
n128          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objectn128          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/decodeURI" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object>s/decodeURI" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/decodeURI
>s/decodeURI">decodeURI</a>>">decodeURI</a>
129        </li>
130        <li>129        </li>
130        <li>
131          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object131          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/decodeURIComponent" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Glob>s/decodeURIComponent" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/
>al_Objects/decodeURIComponent">decodeURIComponent</a>>decodeURIComponent">decodeURIComponent</a>
132        </li>
133        <li>132        </li>
133        <li>
134          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object134          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/encodeURI" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object>s/encodeURI" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/encodeURI
>s/encodeURI">encodeURI</a>>">encodeURI</a>
135        </li>
136        <li>135        </li>
136        <li>
137          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object137          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/encodeURIComponent" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Glob>s/encodeURIComponent" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/
>al_Objects/encodeURIComponent">encodeURIComponent</a>>encodeURIComponent">encodeURIComponent</a>
138        </li>
139        <li>138        </li>
140          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/eval" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/eva 
>l">eval</a> 
141        </li>139        <li>
140          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
 >s/eval" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/eval">eval</a>
142        <li>141        </li>
142        <li>
143          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object143          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/isFinite" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects>s/isFinite" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/isFinite">
>/isFinite">isFinite</a>>isFinite</a>
144        </li>
145        <li>144        </li>
145        <li>
146          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object146          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/isNaN" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/is>s/isNaN" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/isNaN">isNaN<
>NaN">isNaN</a>>/a>
147        </li>
148        <li>147        </li>
148        <li>
149          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object149          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/parseFloat" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objec>s/parseFloat" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/parseFlo
>ts/parseFloat">parseFloat</a>>at">parseFloat</a>
150        </li>
151        <li>150        </li>
151        <li>
152          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object152          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/parseInt" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects>s/parseInt" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/parseInt">
>/parseInt">parseInt</a>>parseInt</a>
153        </li>
154        <li>153        </li>
154        <li>
155          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object155          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/uneval" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/u>s/uneval" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/uneval">unev
>neval">uneval</a>>al</a>
n163          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objectn163          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Infinity" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Propert>s/Infinity" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Properties/Infinit
>ies/Infinity">Infinity</a>>y">Infinity</a>
164        </li>
165        <li>164        </li>
166          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/JSON" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/JSO 
>N">JSON</a> 
167        </li>165        <li>
166          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
 >s/JSON" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/JSON">JSON</a>
168        <li>167        </li>
169          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Math" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Mat 
>h">Math</a> 
170        </li>168        <li>
169          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
 >s/Math" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Math">Math</a>
171        <li>170        </li>
172          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/NaN" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Properties/N 
>aN">NaN</a> 
173        </li>171        <li>
172          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
 >s/NaN" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Properties/NaN">NaN</a>
174        <li>173        </li>
174        <li>
175          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object175          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/undefined" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Proper>s/undefined" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Properties/undefi
>ties/undefined">undefined</a>>ned">undefined</a>
n183          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objectn183          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Array" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Ar>s/Array" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Array">Array<
>ray">Array</a>>/a>
184        </li>
185        <li>184        </li>
186          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/ArrayBuffe
>r" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/ArrayBuffer">ArrayBu 
>ffer</a> 
187        </li>185        <li>
186          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/ArrayBuffe
 >r" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/ArrayBuffer">ArrayBuffer</a>
188        <li>187        </li>
188        <li>
189          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object189          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Boolean" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/>s/Boolean" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Boolean">Bo
>Boolean">Boolean</a>>olean</a>
n195          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objectn195          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Date" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Dat>s/Date" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Date">Date</a>
>e">Date</a> 
196        </li>
197        <li>196        </li>
197        <li>
198          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object198          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/decodeURI" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object>s/decodeURI" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/decodeURI
>s/decodeURI">decodeURI</a>>">decodeURI</a>
199        </li>
200        <li>199        </li>
200        <li>
201          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object201          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/decodeURIComponent" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Glob>s/decodeURIComponent" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/
>al_Objects/decodeURIComponent">decodeURIComponent</a>>decodeURIComponent">decodeURIComponent</a>
202        </li>
203        <li>202        </li>
203        <li>
204          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object204          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/encodeURI" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object>s/encodeURI" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/encodeURI
>s/encodeURI">encodeURI</a>>">encodeURI</a>
205        </li>
206        <li>205        </li>
206        <li>
207          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object207          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/encodeURIComponent" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Glob>s/encodeURIComponent" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/
>al_Objects/encodeURIComponent">encodeURIComponent</a>>encodeURIComponent">encodeURIComponent</a>
208        </li>
209        <li>208        </li>
209        <li>
210          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object210          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Error" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Er>s/Error" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Error">Error<
>ror">Error</a>>/a>
211        </li>
212        <li>211        </li>
213          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/eval" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/eva 
>l">eval</a> 
214        </li>212        <li>
213          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
 >s/eval" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/eval">eval</a>
215        <li>214        </li>
215        <li>
216          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object216          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/EvalError" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object>s/EvalError" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/EvalError
>s/EvalError">EvalError</a>>">EvalError</a>
217        </li>
218        <li>217        </li>
219          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float32Arr
>ay" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float32Array">Float 
>32Array</a> 
220        </li>218        <li>
219          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float32Arr
 >ay" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float32Array">Float32Array</a>
221        <li>220        </li>
222          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float64Arr
>ay" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float64Array">Float 
>64Array</a> 
223        </li>221        <li>
222          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float64Arr
 >ay" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Float64Array">Float64Array</a>
224        <li>223        </li>
224        <li>
225          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object225          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Function" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects>s/Function" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Function">
>/Function">Function</a>>Function</a>
226        </li>
227        <li>226        </li>
227        <li>
228          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object228          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Infinity" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Propert>s/Infinity" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Properties/Infinit
>ies/Infinity">Infinity</a>>y">Infinity</a>
229        </li>
230        <li>229        </li>
231          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int16Array
>" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int16Array">Int16Arra 
>y</a> 
232        </li>230        <li>
231          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int16Array
 >" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int16Array">Int16Array</a>
233        <li>232        </li>
234          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int32Array
>" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int32Array">Int32Arra 
>y</a> 
235        </li>233        <li>
234          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int32Array
 >" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int32Array">Int32Array</a>
236        <li>235        </li>
237          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int8Array"
> title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int8Array">Int8Array</ 
>a> 
238        </li>236        <li>
237          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int8Array"
 > title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Int8Array">Int8Array</a>
239        <li>238        </li>
239        <li>
240          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object240          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/isFinite" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects>s/isFinite" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/isFinite">
>/isFinite">isFinite</a>>isFinite</a>
241        </li>
242        <li>241        </li>
242        <li>
243          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object243          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/isNaN" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/is>s/isNaN" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/isNaN">isNaN<
>NaN">isNaN</a>>/a>
244        </li>
245        <li>244        </li>
245        <li>
246          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object246          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Iterator" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects>s/Iterator" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Iterator">
>/Iterator">Iterator</a>>Iterator</a>
247        </li>
248        <li>247        </li>
249          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/JSON" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/JSO 
>N">JSON</a> 
250        </li>248        <li>
249          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
 >s/JSON" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/JSON">JSON</a>
251        <li>250        </li>
252          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Math" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Mat 
>h">Math</a> 
253        </li>251        <li>
252          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
 >s/Math" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Math">Math</a>
254        <li>253        </li>
255          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/NaN" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Properties/N 
>aN">NaN</a> 
256        </li>254        <li>
255          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
 >s/NaN" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Properties/NaN">NaN</a>
257        <li>256        </li>
257        <li>
258          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object258          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Number" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/N>s/Number" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Number">Numb
>umber">Number</a>>er</a>
259        </li>
260        <li>259        </li>
260        <li>
261          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object261          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/Object" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/O>s/Object" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Object">Obje
>bject">Object</a>>ct</a>
262        </li>
263        <li>262        </li>
263        <li>
264          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object264          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/parseFloat" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objec>s/parseFloat" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/parseFlo
>ts/parseFloat">parseFloat</a>>at">parseFloat</a>
265        </li>
266        <li>265        </li>
266        <li>
267          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object267          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/parseInt" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects>s/parseInt" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/parseInt">
>/parseInt">parseInt</a>>parseInt</a>
268        </li>
269        <li>268        </li>
269        <li>
270          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object270          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/RangeError" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objec>s/RangeError" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/RangeErr
>ts/RangeError">RangeError</a>>or">RangeError</a>
271        </li>
272        <li>271        </li>
272        <li>
273          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object273          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/ReferenceError" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_O>s/ReferenceError" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Refe
>bjects/ReferenceError">ReferenceError</a>>renceError">ReferenceError</a>
274        </li>
275        <li>274        </li>
275        <li>
276          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object276          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/RegExp" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/R>s/RegExp" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/RegExp">RegE
>egExp">RegExp</a>>xp</a>
277        </li>
278        <li>277        </li>
278        <li>
279          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object279          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/StopIteration" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Ob>s/StopIteration" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/StopI
>jects/StopIteration">StopIteration</a>>teration">StopIteration</a>
280        </li>
281        <li>280        </li>
281        <li>
282          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object282          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/String" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/S>s/String" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/String">Stri
>tring">String</a>>ng</a>
283        </li>
284        <li>283        </li>
284        <li>
285          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object285          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/SyntaxError" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Obje>s/SyntaxError" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/SyntaxE
>cts/SyntaxError">SyntaxError</a>>rror">SyntaxError</a>
286        </li>
287        <li>286        </li>
287        <li>
288          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object288          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/TypeError" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object>s/TypeError" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/TypeError
>s/TypeError">TypeError</a>>">TypeError</a>
289        </li>
290        <li>289        </li>
291          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint16Arra
>y" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint16Array">Uint16A 
>rray</a> 
292        </li>290        <li>
291          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint16Arra
 >y" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint16Array">Uint16Array</a>
293        <li>292        </li>
294          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint32Arra
>y" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint32Array">Uint32A 
>rray</a> 
295        </li>293        <li>
294          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint32Arra
 >y" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint32Array">Uint32Array</a>
296        <li>295        </li>
297          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint8Array
>" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint8Array">Uint8Arra 
>y</a> 
298        </li>296        <li>
297          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint8Array
 >" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint8Array">Uint8Array</a>
299        <li>298        </li>
299        <li>
300          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint8Clamp300          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint8Clamp
>edArray" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint8ClampedAr>edArray" title="JavaScript_typed_arrays/Uint8ClampedArray">Uint8C
>ray">Uint8ClampedArray</a>>lampedArray</a>
301        </li>
302        <li>301        </li>
302        <li>
303          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object303          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/undefined" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Proper>s/undefined" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Properties/undefi
>ties/undefined">undefined</a>>ned">undefined</a>
304        </li>
305        <li>304        </li>
305        <li>
306          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object306          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/uneval" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/u>s/uneval" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/uneval">unev
>neval">uneval</a>>al</a>
307        </li>
308        <li>307        </li>
308        <li>
309          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object309          <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Object
>s/URIError" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects>s/URIError" title="JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/URIError">
>/URIError">URIError</a>>URIError</a>
n313        Other objects in the global scope are either <a href="/enn313        Other objects in the global scope are either <a href="/en
>-US/docs/JavaScript/Guide/Working_with_Objects#Creating_New_Objec>-US/docs/JavaScript/Guide/Working_with_Objects#Creating_new_objec
>ts" title="en-US/docs/Core_JavaScript_1.5_Guide/Working_with_Obje>ts" title="JavaScript/Guide/Working_with_Objects#Creating_new_obj
>cts#Creating_New_Objects">created by the user script</a> or provi>ects">created by the user script</a> or provided by the host appl
>ded by the host application. The host objects available in <a hre>ication. The host objects available in <a href="/en-US/docs/Gecko
>f="/en-US/docs/Gecko" title="en-US/docs/Gecko">Gecko</a>-based br>" title="Gecko">Gecko</a>-based browsers are documented in the <a
>owsers are documented in the <a href="/en-US/docs/Gecko_DOM_Refer> href="/en-US/docs/Gecko_DOM_Reference" title="Gecko_DOM_Referenc
>ence" title="en-US/docs/Gecko_DOM_Reference">Gecko DOM Reference<>e">Gecko DOM Reference</a>.
>/a>. 
n316        For more information about the distinction between the <an316        For more information about the distinction between the <a
> href="/en-US/docs/DOM" title="en-US/docs/DOM">DOM</a> and core <> href="/en-US/docs/DOM" title="DOM">DOM</a> and core <a href="/en
>a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript" title="en-US/docs/JavaScript">Jav>-US/docs/JavaScript" title="JavaScript">JavaScript</a>, see <a hr
>aScript</a>, see <a href="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_technologies_ove>ef="/en-US/docs/JavaScript_technologies_overview" title="The_DOM_
>rview" title="en-US/docs/The_DOM_and_JavaScript">The DOM and Java>and_JavaScript">The DOM and JavaScript</a> article.
>Script</a> article. 
t319"es": "es/docs/Referencia_de_JavaScript_1.5/Objetos_globales",t
320"zh-CN": "zh-CN/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects",
321"fr": "fr/docs/R\u00e9f\u00e9rence_de_JavaScript_1.5_Core/Objets_
>globaux", 
322"ja": "ja/docs/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects",
323"pl": "pl/docs/Dokumentacja_j\u0119zyka_JavaScript_1.5/Obiekty",

Back to History