- Inheritance and the prototype chain
- Explanation of the widely misunderstood and under-estimated prototype-based inheritance
- Canvas tutorial
- <canvas> is the HTML5 element which can be used to draw graphics using scripting. It can, for instance be used to draw graphs, make photo compositions or do simple (and not so simple) animations.
- Internet Explorer Standards Support Documents
- [MS-ES3]: Internet Explorer ECMA-262 ECMAScript Language Specification Standards Support Document
- [MS-ES3EX]: Microsoft JScript Extensions to the ECMAScript Language Specification Third Edition
- [MS-ES5]: Internet Explorer ECMA-262 ECMAScript Language Specification (Fifth Edition) Standards Support Document
- [MS-ES5EX]: Internet Explorer Extensions to the ECMA-262 ECMAScript Language Specification (Fifth Edition)
Tools & advanced resources
- Firefox developer tools - The excellent built-in tools in Firefox.
- Code School - Learn by Doing, Multiple JS courses
- JSLint - syntax checker, warns against bad practices
- JSDoc - generate documentation from code
- Pretty Diff - a diff tool for comparing minified code to regular code
- Extension Developer's Extension - Offers JS Environment and Shell
- A Github-based wiki that indexes libraries and resources.
- Stack Overflow
- A collaboratively built and maintained Q&A site and look if you can find the answer to your question. If not you will be able to ask your question there.