- ECMAScript 5 support in Mozilla
- A look at Mozilla's current — and planned — support for ECMAScript 5.
- Canvas tutorial
- <canvas> is the HTML5 element which can be used to draw graphics using scripting. It can for instance be used to draw graphs, make photo compositions or do simple (and not so simple) animations.
let, and destructuring assignment.
reduceRight() methods on arrays.
Object.getPrototypeOf, and the string trim methods:
Function.prototype.bind as well as strict mode
- JScript Deviations from ES3 (PDF)
- Describes differences between the ECMAScript ed. 3 standard and its Microsoft implementation (JScript). Also includes information on other browsers (Opera, Firefox, and Safari).