Mozilla supports a wide variety of exciting open web technologies, and we encourage their use. This page offers links to interesting demonstrations of these technologies.
If you know of a good demonstration or application of open web technology, please add a link to the appropriate section here.
- Flying through space
- 3D RayCaster
- 3D on 2D Canvas
- miniPaint: Image editor (source code)
- Zen Photon Garden (source code)
- Multi touch in canvas demo (source code)
- Bubblemenu (visual effects and interaction)
- HTML transformations using
foreignObject(visual effects and transforms)
- Phonetics Guide (interactive)
- 3D objects demo (interactive)
- Blobular (interactive)
- Video embedded in SVG (or use the local download)
- Summer HTML image map creator (source code)
- Video 3D Animation "mozilla constantly evolving"
- Video 3D animation "Floating Dance"
- Streaming Anime, Movie Trailer and Interview
- Billy's Browser Firefox Flick
- Virtual Barber Shop
- Transformers Movie Trailer
- A Scanner Darkly Movie Trailer (with built in controls)
- Events firing and volume control
- Dragable and sizable videos
- CSS Zen Garden
- CSS floating logo "mozilla"
- CSS Blockout
- Rubik's cube
- Pure CSS Slides
- Planetarium (source code)
- Loader with blend modes
- Text reveal with clip-path
- Ambient shadow with custom properties
- Luminiscent vial
Web Audio API
- Web Audio Fireworks
- HTML5 Web Audio Showcase (source code)
- HTML5 Audio Visualizer (source code)
- Graphical Filter Editor and Visualizer (source code)