Allows the user to choose a value from within a specific range of values. Slider presentation is used for XForms
range element that is bound to numeric data types (see the doc).
- role -
- name - formed from value of underlying XForms
- description - formed from value of underlying XForms
- state - formed from MIPs of instance node that XForms element is bound to
- value - current value of slider widget
- action names - currently there are not any actions
Currently this presentation doesn't involve any accessible children though it should. But Mozilla XForms implementation allows XForms elements to have child elements.