- Software Accessibility
- The accessibility of computer software has seen drastic improvements over the past two decades. This article (from 2007) reviews the progress and technology as it has developed.
- AT APIs Implementation by Gecko
- AT vendors guide to support Gecko-based applications like Firefox, Thunderbird and so on.
- Accessibility Architecture
- How the accessibility hierarchy is implemented in Mozilla (some issues aren't addressed by previous guide).
- Building XULRunner with Python
- How to build XULRunner with Python on Windows. Then comtypes gives access to MSAA and IAccessible2.
- AT APIs Implementation References
- Shows how Gecko handles ATK, IAccessible2, MSAA and Universal Access API