The aria-valuemin attribute is used to define the minimum value allowed for a range widget such as a slider, spinbutton or progressbar. If the
aria-valuenow has a known maximum and minimum, the author SHOULD provide properties for
aria-valuemin.The value of
aria-valuemin MUST be less than or equal to the value of
String representation of a number
aria-valuemin is not less than or equal to the value of
aria-valuemax, this creates an error condition that will be handled by the assistive technology.
The snippet below shows a simple slider with a minimum value of 1.
<div role="slider" aria-valuenow="4" aria-valuemin="1" aria-valuemax="10">
- WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices: Horizontal Slider Example
- WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices: Horizontal Multi-Thumb Slider Example
- WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices: Slider Examples with aria-orientation and aria-valuetext
- Deque Code Library of Accessibility Examples: Slider
- Deque Code Library of Accessibility Examples: Slider (Multirange)
TBD: Add support information for common UA and AT product combinations