Initializes the object for use from C++ code.
[noscript] void init( in nsIPrincipal principal, in nsIScriptContext scriptContext, in nsIGlobalObject globalObject, in nsIURI baseURI, [optional] in nsILoadGroup loadGroup );
- The principal to use for the request; this must not be
- The script context to use for the request; this must not be
- The object to use as the global for our request. Often, this is the outer
Window, but it may also be a sandbox or backstage pass. This may be
null, but if it is, the request cannot create a
document. Prior to Firefox 23, this was always a
- The base URI to use when resolving relative URIs when handling the request. This may be
- An optional load group used when performing the request. If this is specified, it is used even if the global has a window with a load group already established.