WindowOrWorkerGlobalScope mixin describes several features common to the
WorkerGlobalScope interfaces. Each of these interfaces can, of course, add more features in addition to the ones listed below.
WindowOrWorkerGlobalScope is a mixin and not an interface; you can't actually create an object of type
- Returns the
CacheStorageobject associated with the current context. This object enables functionality such as storing assets for offline use, and generating custom responses to requests.
- Returns a boolean value that indicates whether a
SharedArrayBuffercan be sent via a
- Provides a mechanism for applications to asynchronously access capabilities of indexed databases; returns an
- Returns a boolean indicating whether the current context is secure (
true) or not (
- Returns the origin of the global scope, serialized as a string.
- Decodes a string of data which has been encoded using base-64 encoding.
- Creates a base-64 encoded ASCII string from a string of binary data.
- Cancels the repeated execution set using
- Cancels the delayed execution set using
- Accepts a variety of different image sources, and returns a
Promisewhich resolves to an
ImageBitmap. Optionally the source is cropped to the rectangle of pixels originating at (
sy) with width
sw, and height
- Starts the process of fetching a resource from the network.
- Schedules a function to execute every time a given number of milliseconds elapses.
- Schedules a function to execute in a given amount of time.
|HTML Standard (HTML)|
BCD tables only load in the browser