This feature is no longer recommended. Though some browsers might still support it, it may have already been removed from the relevant web standards, may be in the process of being dropped, or may only be kept for compatibility purposes. Avoid using it, and update existing code if possible; see the compatibility table at the bottom of this page to guide your decision. Be aware that this feature may cease to work at any time.
TrackDefault object is provided to a
SourceBuffer object by setting its
- Constructs and returns a new
- Returns the type of track that this
SourceBuffer's media segment data relates to (i.e. audio, video, or text track.)
- Returns the ID of the specific track that the
SourceBuffershould apply to.
- Returns the default language to use when an initialization segment does not contain language information for a new track.
- Returns the default label to use when an initialization segment does not contain label information for a new track.
- Returns the default kinds used when an initialization segment does not contain kind information for a new track.
BCD tables only load in the browser