I'm Jennifer Zickerman, and I'm helping out with the Thunderbird documentation.
(preliminary planning notes derived from chats with David Ascher, Sheppy, David Bienvienu and Dan Mosedale)
1. Infrastructure and process
1.1 Doc set
- "meta" docs
- packaging extensions
- patch rather than workaround
1.2 What goes where? Deployment plan
- what goes where?
- developer.mozilla.org, www.mozillamessaging.com, ...
1.3 Existing docs
- stuff that's hidden away
- leverage existing Firefox docs
1.4 Consulting group
- Eric, Dan, David, David
- do we need a committee? (gak) if so, who?
- why are we doing this? what are we trying to achieve?
2. Requirements / gap analysis
3. TODO list / assignments and contributors / deadlines
- list required articles
- David Bienvenu
- identifying update triggers
Email: jen at mozillamessaging dot com