- Document this
- isNaN: File bug on bugs.ecmascript.org about isNaN spec which lies.
- Array: make it awesome. Maybe separate the Array built-in and the array instances. Maybe follow ES5.1 sectionning style because it makes sense. Write a note for PHP devs.
- instanceof: cleanup page. Remove the XPCOM section, find it a new home, because web devs do not care.
- foreach: write a polyfill for human beings. Document what callback arguments are! Talk about that. Improve examples.
- Object.defineProperty: talk about
configurablemore in details and program robusteness, invariants, etc.
- delete. Cleanup page
- Update Proxy doc when the API changes and is implemented on Firefox
- Describe, when and why s.toUpperCase().toLowerCase() != s.toLowerCase() (also on Manuel_Strehl's mental TODO list)
- Update Safari 5.1 ES5 compat infos
- window.onunload. Explain the
- Maybe ask to stop on-* pages and ask to rather have dom event pages. One not somewhere could explain how to attach event handlers.
- document.createDocumentFragment: Make it awesome. Add examples. Explain why it's better than appending things on the DOM. Add compat table to show it is supporte on IE6, so no reason not to use!!
- textContent: Say it's better for performance and security. Add interesting examples for that.
- document.querySelectorAll: cleanup. say NodeLists aren't live, because it'd be impossible to implement or terrible performance-wise.
- NodeList & HTMLCollection. Add a section on why they look like arrays but are not (and can't use array extras on it). Talk more about liveness maybe.
- document.cookie: talk about cookie theft, cleanup. Maybe try to discuss ow to prevent it with some ES5 magics (needs an instance of IE9-10).
- Not sure what to do with this page
- element.addEventListener: improve
- event.relatedTarget drag and drop events are standard since HTML5. Investigate relatedTarget semantics for the different drag events.
- Improve Creating_and_triggering_custom_events. Talk about CustomEvent (add browser support for this feature as well(FF version: 6)). Discuss usefulness of CustomEvents
Other JS technologies
- frames. apparently window !== frames on IE8 or something. Investigate & document
- setTimeout: add a note on the fact that integers are returned as identifers which could be a security issue in cases. show how to have a safe setTimeout/clearTimeout pair. Add a full section on "fast setTimeout 0"
- display: document
- Bring to MDN some sort of "definite CSS positionning guide", because this is fucking difficult!
- Page on Buzzwords and what they really mean.
- Some people's daily job is to find out browser bugs and workaround. Like ie9bugs or jQuery too. Dig into that and document in relevant places.
- Make sure all infos from Chris Heilmann post are on MDN
- Improve pages by order of popularity
- Find out who is and contact fusionchess and discuss his/her examples
- Document that XMTML makes people's life easy on IE 6/7/8. See this tweet