- Document this
- isNaN: explain why it's broken. Introduce Object.is. Clean up the page.
- Array: make it awesome. Maybe separate the Array built-in and the array instances. Maybe follow ES5.1 sectionning style because it makes sense. Write a note for PHP devs.
- instanceof: cleanup page. Remove the XPCOM section, find it a new home, because web devs do not care.
- foreach: write a polyfill for human beings. Document what callback arguments are! Talk about that. Improve examples.
- window.onunload. Explain the
- Maybe ask to stop on-* pages and ask to rather have dom event pages. One not somewhere could explain how to attach event handlers.
- document.createDocumentFragment: Make it awesome. Add examples. Explain why it's better than appending things on the DOM. Add compat table to show it is supporte on IE6, so no reason not to use!!
- textContent/a>: Say it's better for performance and security. Add interesting examples for that.
Other JS technologies
- frames. apparently window !== frames on IE8 or something. Investigate & document
- setTimeout: add a note on the fact that integers are returned as identifers which could be a security issue in cases. show how to have a safe setTimeout/clearTimeout pair. Add a full section on "fast setTimeout 0"
- display: document
- Bring to MDN some sort of "definite CSS positionning guide", because this is fucking difficult!