- Document this
- isNaN: explain why it's broken. Introduce Object.is. Clean up the page.
- Array: make it awesome. Maybe separate the Array built-in and the array instances. Maybe follow ES5.1 sectionning style because it makes sense. Write a note for PHP devs.
- window.onunload. Explain the
- Maybe ask to stop on-* pages and ask to rather have dom event pages. One not somewhere could explain how to attach event handlers.
Other JS technologies
- display: document
- Bring to MDN some sort of "definite CSS positionning guide", because this is fucking difficult!