Here's a list of things we need to get done before we can complete our migration to Deki Wiki:
- Make sure all our localizations are represented in the Deki code base.
- Ideally, our localizer teams will volunteer to help MindTouch implement support for more localizations.
- Chinese: Need to make sure there are satisfactory translations for both traditional and simplified Chinese.
- Korean: Make sure this user-contributed translation is good.
- The following languages are user-contributed and should be verified: Catalán and Czech.
- Skin the site to look Mozilla-like.
- Some of the basic work is being done by MindTouch, in terms of creating the breadcrumbs extension we need and so forth, but we will likely need to do some skinning work.
- We need to do significant spot-checking of the converted content to ensure that everything's working well.
- Anything that's broken, we need to either fix Deki to work right for that case or change how we do things in the wiki, depending on the circumstances. Ideally everything should "just work."