I'm Eric Shepherd, Developer Documentation Lead at Mozilla, and I'm here to help make sure all the documentation on MDC is clear, easy to read, and well organized. And to write some cool technical documentation and samples myself, of course.
If you could use help with readability of articles, or would like something proofread, please feel free to ask.
- Testing jQuery UI stuff
- We have some plans to use jQuery UI for some stuff on MDC soon; this page is where I'll be testing it once it's installed.
- MDC roadmap
- Rough outline of schedule and priorities for work to be done on MDC's infrastructure and organization.
- MindTouch Deki bug priorities
- Bugs I've filed with MindTouch that I'd like to see fixed soonest.
- MDC unit testing
- Sketch of things to include in unit tests of MDC.
- Ideas for MDC features
- Things we'd like to do on MDC.
- Migrating to Deki
- List of things that need to be done before we finish the migration to Deki.
- MDC localization and translation
- Sounding board for translation of MDC documentation; finding ways to improve our processes and quality.
- Thunderbird documentation list
- Let's get organized so we can make some great developer documentation for Thunderbird!
- Sheppy's to-do list
- All the stuff I mean to do eventually.
- User:Sheppy:Deki skinning project
- Thoughts and ideas regarding the Deki skin for MDC.
- MDC upgrade ideas
Email: eshepherd at mozilla dot com
IRC: sheppy. You'll often find me in #devmo, among others.