I'm Eric Shepherd, Developer Documentation Lead at Mozilla, and I'm here to help make sure all the documentation on MDC is clear, easy to read, and well organized. And to write some cool technical documentation and samples myself, of course.
If you could use help with readability of articles, or would like something proofread, please feel free to ask.
- MDC localization and translation
- Sounding board for translation of MDC documentation; finding ways to improve our processes and quality.
- Thunderbird documentation list
- Let's get organized so we can make some great developer documentation for Thunderbird!
- Sheppy's to-do list
- All the stuff I mean to do eventually.
Email: eshepherd at mozilla dot com
IRC: sheppy. You'll often find me in #devmo, among others.