mozilla

Compare Revisions

User:Satyr-wayfarer

Change Revisions

Revision 94143:

Revision 94143 by Satyr-wayfarer on

Revision 94144:

Revision 94144 by Satyr-wayfarer on

Title:
User:Satyr-wayfarer
User:Satyr-wayfarer
Slug:
User:Satyr-wayfarer
User:Satyr-wayfarer
Content:

Revision 94143
Revision 94144
t7    <p>t7    ==General info== My name is '''Tadej Persic''' (or '''''Tadej
 > Perši?''''' to be precise), and I am a 29 years old male, born o
 >n July 13 1980. I grew up in Ljubljana (a small green town), Slov
 >enia, which is a country located in the heart of European Union. 
 >I am an ex student at the College for Architecture (which is a pa
 >rt of the University in Ljubljana), while this year I will start 
 >attending the high-school for Information Technology. With regard
 > to computers, I am interested in just about everything related t
 >o basic programming and scripting (like batch programming, Vbscri
 >pt, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Python, ABC, etc.), while I also enjoy
 > customizing and tweaking my operating systems (and in general ti
 >nkering with my PC to the extreme) and similar; for more about th
 >is please visit my computing-related website. I mainly use Window
 >s XP, but occasionally I also use Linux (the Slackware linux dist
 >ribution). Otherwise I like to listen to various types of music, 
 >watch movies and television series; South Park, Dilbert, Futurama
 >, Simpsons, Star Trek, and Babylon 5 are currently my favorites. 
 >In my spare time, I also like to browse the World Wide Web (news 
 >and techy websites, post on various Internet forums), go to the n
 >ature, meet with my friends etc. ==My sites/blogs== As first, her
 >e is the link to my main general personal website: <a class=" ext
 >ernal" href="http://tadejpersic.50webs.com/" rel="freelink">http:
 >//tadejpersic.50webs.com/</a> (english variant), <a class=" exter
 >nal" href="http://tadejpersic.50webs.org/" rel="freelink">http://
 >tadejpersic.50webs.org/</a> (slovenian variant), which is a gener
 >al website (i.e. it's not strictly computing, nor strictly non-co
 >mputing related) that basically just a some sort of a navigationa
 >l website that only describes and lists links to my other website
 >s and blogs, then secondly, the link to my main computing-related
 > website: <a class=" external" href="http://tadej-ivan.50webs.com
 >/" rel="freelink">http://tadej-ivan.50webs.com/</a> that deals wi
 >th important computing-related things that I've discovered so far
 > (i.e. my discoveries, hints, principles, rules etc.), thirdly, t
 >he link to clarinet instrument related website: <a class=" extern
 >al" href="http://clarinet.50webs.com/" rel="freelink">http://clar
 >inet.50webs.com/</a>, which as its title hints contains mostly te
 >chnical and history information about the clarinet musical instru
 >ment, and a few of my personal experiences with it, and finally, 
 >the link to my main slovenian blog: <a class=" external" href="ht
 >tp://tadej.sopca.com/" rel="freelink">http://tadej.sopca.com/</a>
 >, while for my english blogs see ''Blogi: moji drugi'' page: <a c
 >lass=" external" href="http://tadej.sopca.com/blogi-moji-drugi/" 
 >rel="freelink">http://tadej.sopca.com/blogi-moji-drugi/</a> on my
 > blog on Sopca website. ==My user pages== Further, I will mention
 > also various user/account pages of mine, as first, my page: <a c
 >lass=" external" href="http://twitter.com/satyr" rel="freelink">h
 >ttp://twitter.com/satyr</a> on Twitter website, which is also som
 >e sort of a blog (this is called micro-blogging), then there is m
 >y profile page: <a class=" external" href="http://www.facebook.co
 >m/tadej.persic" rel="freelink">http://www.facebook.com/tadej.pers
 >ic</a> on Facebook community, my personal page: <a class=" extern
 >al" href="http://www.myspace.com/tadejpersic" rel="freelink">http
 >://www.myspace.com/tadejpersic</a> on MySpace portal, and my user
 > page: <a class=" external" href="http://fubar.com/user/1689473" 
 >rel="freelink">http://fubar.com/user/1689473</a> on Fubar portal.
 > For many other such account pages rather see ''my-accounts.html'
 >' page: <a class=" external" href="http://tadejpersic.50webs.com/
 >my-accounts.html" rel="freelink">http://tadejpersic.50webs.com/my
 >-accounts.html</a> on my main personal website. ==My Wiki pages==
 > Finally, I need to list all my user pages on Wiki-type websites.
 > I will start with my account's user page: <a class=" external" h
 >ref="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Wayfarer" rel="freelink">h
 >ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Wayfarer</a> on english Wikipedi
 >a, then this is my user page: <a class=" external" href="http://s
 >l.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uporabnik:Wayfarer" rel="freelink">http://sl
 >.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uporabnik:Wayfarer</a> on slovenian variant o
 >f Wikipedia, while this is my user page: <a class=" external" hre
 >f="http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Wayfarer" rel="freelink">http
 >://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Wayfarer</a> on Wikinews. There are 
 >of course other Wiki-type websites on which I mainly use a nick "
 >Satyr-wayfarer" (that's because my nick on various forums is "sat
 >yr", while on all the original Wikis it's Wayfarer), and these us
 >er pages below are ordered by the date of registration. As first 
 >there is my user page: <a class=" external" href="http://www.sour
 >cewatch.org/index.php?title=User:Wayfarer" rel="freelink">http://
 >www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...=User:Wayfarer</a> on SourceWatch
 > website, then my user page: <a class=" link-https" href="https:/
 >/wiki.mozilla.org/User:Satyr-wayfarer" rel="freelink">https://wik
 >i.mozilla.org/User:Satyr-wayfarer</a> on <a href="Mozilla" title=
 >"Mozilla">Mozilla</a> Wiki, my user page: <a class=" external" hr
 >ef="http://kb.mozillazine.org/User:Satyr" rel="freelink">http://k
 >b.mozillazine.org/User:Satyr</a> on MozillaZine KB, and finally m
 >y user page: <a class=" external" href="http://wiki.bb4win.org/wi
 >ki/User:Satyr-wayfarer" rel="freelink">http://wiki.bb4win.org/wik
 >i/User:Satyr-wayfarer</a> on bb4win Wiki (bb4win is a branch of B
 >lackbox shell replacement for Windows), and my user page: <a clas
 >s=" external" href="http://www.ghisler.ch/wiki/index.php?title=Us
 >er:Satyr" rel="freelink">http://www.ghisler.ch/wiki/index.php?tit
 >le=User:Satyr</a> on Ghisler Wiki (it's a Wiki for Total Commande
 >r file-manager).
8      ==General info==<br>
9      <br>
10      My name is '''Tadej Persic''' (or '''''Tadej Peršič''''' to
> be precise), and I am a 29 years old male, born on July 13 1980. 
> I grew up in Ljubljana (a small green town), Slovenia, which is  
>a country located in the heart of European Union. I am an ex stud 
>ent at the College for Architecture (which is a part of the Unive 
>rsity in Ljubljana), while this year I will start attending the h 
>igh-school for Information Technology. With regard to computers,  
>I am interested in just about everything related to basic program 
>ming and scripting (like batch programming, Vbscript, <a href="HT 
>ML" title="HTML">HTML</a>, <a href="JavaScript" title="JavaScript 
>">JavaScript</a>, <a href="CSS" title="CSS">CSS</a>, Python, ABC, 
> etc.), while I also enjoy customizing and tweaking my operating  
>systems (and in general tinkering with my PC to the extreme) and  
>similar; for more about this please visit my computing-related we 
>bsite. I mainly use <a href="Windows%20XP" title="Windows XP">Win 
>dows XP</a>, but occasionally I also use Linux (the Slackware lin 
>ux distribution). Otherwise I like to listen to various types of  
>music, watch movies and television series; South Park, Dilbert, F 
>uturama, Simpsons, Star Trek, and Babylon 5 are currently my favo 
>rites. In my spare time, I also like to browse the <a href="World 
>%20Wide%20Web" title="World Wide Web">World Wide Web</a> (news an 
>d techy websites, post on various Internet forums), go to the nat 
>ure, meet with my friends etc.<br> 
11      <br>
12      ==My sites/blogs==<br>
13      <br>
14      As first, here is the link to my main general personal webs
>ite: [<a class=" external" href="http://tadejpersic.50webs.com/"  
>rel="freelink">http://tadejpersic.50webs.com/</a> <a class=" exte 
>rnal" href="http://tadejpersic.50webs.com/" rel="freelink">http:/ 
>/tadejpersic.50webs.com/</a>] (english variant), [<a class=" exte 
>rnal" href="http://tadejpersic.50webs.org/" rel="freelink">http:/ 
>/tadejpersic.50webs.org/</a> <a class=" external" href="http://ta 
>dejpersic.50webs.org/" rel="freelink">http://tadejpersic.50webs.o 
>rg/</a>] (slovenian variant), which is a general website (i.e. it 
>'s not strictly computing, nor strictly non-computing related) th 
>at basically just a some sort of a navigational website that only 
> describes and lists links to my other websites and blogs, then s 
>econdly, the link to my main computing-related website: [<a class 
>=" external" href="http://tadej-ivan.50webs.com/" rel="freelink"> 
>http://tadej-ivan.50webs.com/</a> <a class=" external" href="http 
>://tadej-ivan.50webs.com/" rel="freelink">http://tadej-ivan.50web 
>s.com/</a>] that deals with important computing-related things th 
>at I've discovered so far (i.e. my discoveries, hints, principles 
>, rules etc.), thirdly, the link to clarinet instrument related w 
>ebsite: [<a class=" external" href="http://clarinet.50webs.com/"  
>rel="freelink">http://clarinet.50webs.com/</a> <a class=" externa 
>l" href="http://clarinet.50webs.com/" rel="freelink">http://clari 
>net.50webs.com/</a>], which as its title hints contains mostly te 
>chnical and history information about the clarinet musical instru 
>ment, and a few of my personal experiences with it, and finally,  
>the link to my main slovenian blog: [<a class=" external" href="h 
>ttp://tadej.sopca.com/" rel="freelink">http://tadej.sopca.com/</a 
>> <a class=" external" href="http://tadej.sopca.com/" rel="freeli 
>nk">http://tadej.sopca.com/</a>], while for my english blogs see  
>''Blogi: moji drugi'' page: [<a class=" external" href="http://ta 
>dej.sopca.com/blogi-moji-drugi/" rel="freelink">http://tadej.sopc 
>a.com/blogi-moji-drugi/</a> <a class=" external" href="http://tad 
>ej.sopca.com/blogi-moji-drugi/" rel="freelink">http://tadej.sopca 
>.com/blogi-moji-drugi/</a>] on my blog on Sopca website.<br> 
15      <br>
16      ==My user pages==<br>
17      <br>
18      Further, I will mention also various user/account pages of 
>mine, as first, my page: [<a class=" external" href="http://twitt 
>er.com/satyr" rel="freelink">http://twitter.com/satyr</a> <a clas 
>s=" external" href="http://twitter.com/satyr" rel="freelink">http 
>://twitter.com/satyr</a>] on Twitter website, which is also some  
>sort of a blog (this is called micro-blogging), then there is my  
>profile page: [<a class=" external" href="http://www.facebook.com 
>/tadej.persic" rel="freelink">http://www.facebook.com/tadej.persi 
>c</a> <a class=" external" href="http://www.facebook.com/tadej.pe 
>rsic" rel="freelink">http://www.facebook.com/tadej.persic</a>] on 
> Facebook community, my personal page: [<a class=" external" href 
>="http://www.myspace.com/tadejpersic" rel="freelink">http://www.m 
>yspace.com/tadejpersic</a> <a class=" external" href="http://www. 
>myspace.com/tadejpersic" rel="freelink">http://www.myspace.com/ta 
>dejpersic</a>] on MySpace portal, and my user page: [<a class=" e 
>xternal" href="http://fubar.com/user/1689473" rel="freelink">http 
>://fubar.com/user/1689473</a> <a class=" external" href="http://f 
>ubar.com/user/1689473" rel="freelink">http://fubar.com/user/16894 
>73</a>] on Fubar portal. For many other such account pages rather 
> see ''my-accounts.html'' page: [<a class=" external" href="http: 
>//tadejpersic.50webs.com/my-projects.html" rel="freelink">http:// 
>tadejpersic.50webs.com/my-projects.html</a> <a class=" external"  
>href="http://tadejpersic.50webs.com/my-accounts.html" rel="freeli 
>nk">http://tadejpersic.50webs.com/my-accounts.html</a>] on my mai 
>n personal website.<br> 
19      <br>
20      ==My Wiki pages==<br>
21      <br>
22      Finally, I need to list all my user pages on Wiki-type webs
>ites. I will start with my account's user page: [<a class=" exter 
>nal" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Wayfarer" rel="freel 
>ink">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Wayfarer</a> <a class=" ex 
>ternal" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Wayfarer" rel="fr 
>eelink">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Wayfarer</a>] on englis 
>h Wikipedia, then this is my user page: [<a class=" external" hre 
>f="http://sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uporabnik:Wayfarer" rel="freelink 
>">http://sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uporabnik:Wayfarer</a> <a class="  
>external" href="http://sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uporabnik:Wayfarer"  
>rel="freelink">http://sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uporabnik:Wayfarer</a 
>>] on slovenian variant of Wikipedia, while this is my user page: 
> [<a class=" external" href="http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Way 
>farer" rel="freelink">http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Wayfarer</ 
>a> <a class=" external" href="http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Wa 
>yfarer" rel="freelink">http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Wayfarer< 
>/a>] on Wikinews. There are of course other Wiki-type websites on 
> which I mainly use a nick "Satyr-wayfarer" (that's because my ni 
>ck on various forums is "satyr", while on all the original Wikis  
>it's Wayfarer), and these user pages below are ordered by the dat 
>e of registration. As first there is my user page: [<a class=" ex 
>ternal" href="http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=User:Way 
>farer" rel="freelink">http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...=Use 
>r:Wayfarer</a> <a class=" external" href="http://www.sourcewatch. 
>org/index.php?title=User:Wayfarer" rel="freelink">http://www.sour 
>cewatch.org/index.php...=User:Wayfarer</a>] on SourceWatch websit 
>e, then my user page: [<a class=" link-https" href="https://wiki. 
>mozilla.org/User:Satyr-wayfarer" rel="freelink">https://wiki.mozi 
>lla.org/User:Satyr-wayfarer</a> <a class=" link-https" href="http 
>s://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Satyr-wayfarer" rel="freelink">https:// 
>wiki.mozilla.org/User:Satyr-wayfarer</a>] on <a href="Mozilla" ti 
>tle="Mozilla">Mozilla</a> Wiki, my user page: [<a class=" externa 
>l" href="http://kb.mozillazine.org/User:Satyr" rel="freelink">htt 
>p://kb.mozillazine.org/User:Satyr</a> <a class=" external" href=" 
>http://kb.mozillazine.org/User:Satyr" rel="freelink">http://kb.mo 
>zillazine.org/User:Satyr</a>] on MozillaZine KB, and finally my u 
>ser page: [<a class=" external" href="http://wiki.bb4win.org/wiki 
>/User:Satyr-wayfarer" rel="freelink">http://wiki.bb4win.org/wiki/ 
>User:Satyr-wayfarer</a> <a class=" external" href="http://wiki.bb 
>4win.org/wiki/User:Satyr-wayfarer" rel="freelink">http://wiki.bb4 
>win.org/wiki/User:Satyr-wayfarer</a>] on bb4win Wiki (bb4win is a 
> branch of Blackbox shell replacement for Windows), and my user p 
>age: [<a class=" external" href="http://www.ghisler.ch/wiki/index 
>.php?title=User:Satyr" rel="freelink">http://www.ghisler.ch/wiki/ 
>index.php?title=User:Satyr</a> <a class=" external" href="http:// 
>www.ghisler.ch/wiki/index.php?title=User:Satyr" rel="freelink">ht 
>tp://www.ghisler.ch/wiki/index.php?title=User:Satyr</a>] on Ghisl 
>er Wiki (it's a Wiki for Total Commander file-manager). 
23    </p>

Back to History