I'm a web developer from Canada.
I use Firefox since May 2004 and it is my main browser since September 2004.
Mail : mdeaudelin at enveeil dot yi dot org (replace "at" and "dot" by the appropriate characters)
Please note : Although I'm pretty good in English, it is not my main language so I may do a mistake. When it happens, please warn me on my talk page so that I do not do the same mistake again.
- Correctly Using Titles With External Stylesheets
- DOM Client Object Cross-Reference
- Gecko's Almost Standards Mode
- Gecko User Agent Strings
- How to Turn Off Form Autocompletion
- HTML:The Importance of Correct Commenting
- Images, Tables, and Mysterious Gaps
- Incorrect MIME Type for CSS Files
- Notes on TLS - SSL 3.0 Intolerant Servers
- Standards-Compliant Authoring Tools
Contributions (waiting for things to be fixed and so on...)
- Gecko Compatibility Handbook
- Popup Window Controls (waiting for the example to be moved)
The "What's missing" list has moved there