I'm a web developer from Canada.
I use Firefox since May 2004 and it is my main browser since September 2004.
Mail : mdeaudelin at enviroeeil dot qc dot tc (replace "at" and "dot" by the appropriate characters)
- Correctly Using Titles With External Stylesheets
- DOM Client Object Cross-Reference
- Gecko's Almost Standards Mode
- Gecko User Agent Strings
- How to Turn Off Form Autocompletion
- HTML:The Importance of Correct Commenting
- Images, Tables, and Mysterious Gaps
- Incorrect MIME Type for CSS Files
- Notes on TLS - SSL 3.0 Intolerant Servers
- Standards-Compliant Authoring Tools
Contributions I need to complete
A list of documents that are still on DevEdge but that aren't being migrated at this time. Some files listed here might look irrelevant: this is only a raw list of everything that's not here. If you want to migrate some documents, I recommand you to add your name and the name of the document on that page.
- /community/ (already listed on Priority Content - no migrator yet)
- HTML Guide for Netscape Navigator 4.x (in manuals/) (might be useful? maybe?)
- language-negotiate (irrelevant - related to the devedge website)
- preso-xml-template (what-is-this??)
- scripting-flash (far different from "Scripting Plugins" even though the title looks similar)
- soap-overview (in brazilian)
- media-farm (copyrighted materials)
- missing-link (copyrighted materials but interesting)
- ns7.1-web-developers (irrelevant - this website is about mozilla development)
- reveal-accesskey (copyrighted materials but interesting)
- rss-toolbar-ticker (probably useless to migrate - devedge feeds are no longer available)
Where to put the Hall of Fame?
My quality standards when migrating a page
- I respect capitalization.
- I try to respect the full formatting of the original page.
- I verify my links and pages multiple times.
- I do not flag a page as complete if it still links to devedge-temp content.
- I import the links from the "Also on Devedge" and "Related Links" sections.