I'm a web developer from Canada.
I use Firefox since May 2004 and it is my main browser since September 2004.
Mail : mdeaudelin at enviroeeil dot qc dot tc (replace "at" and "dot" by the appropriate characters)
- Correctly Using Titles With External Stylesheets
- DOM Client Object Cross-Reference
- Gecko's Almost Standards Mode
- Gecko User Agent Strings
- How to Turn Off Form Autocompletion
- HTML:The Importance of Correct Commenting
- Images, Tables, and Mysterious Gaps
- Incorrect MIME Type for CSS Files
- Notes on TLS - SSL 3.0 Intolerant Servers
- Standards-Compliant Authoring Tools
Contributions I need to complete
A list of documents that are on DevEdge but that aren't migrated yet. Some files listed here might look irrelevant: this is only a raw list of everything that's not here. If you want to migrate some documents, I recommand you to add your name and the name of the document on that page.
- media-farm (copyrighted materials)
- missing-link (copyrighted materials but interesting)
- ns7.1-web-developers (irrelevant - this website is about mozilla development)
- reveal-accesskey (copyrighted materials but interesting)
- rss-toolbar-ticker (probably useless to migrate - devedge feeds are no longer available)
BTW, why is the XSLT article split inside multiple pages? Wouldn't it be easier to maintain if it was in only one file?
My quality standards when migrating a page
- I respect capitalization.
- I try to respect the full formatting of the original page.
- I verify my links and pages multiple times.
- I do not flag a page as complete if it still links to devedge-temp content.
- I import the links from the "Also on Devedge" and "Related Links" sections.