Wondering why I take some time to complete the migration of some pages? See below!
I'm a web developer from Canada.
I use Firefox since May 2004 and it is my main browser since September 2004.
Mail : mdeaudelin at enviroeeil dot qc dot tc (replace "at" and "dot" by the appropriate characters)
- Gecko's Almost Standards Mode
- Correctly Using Titles With External Stylesheets
- Incorrect MIME Type for CSS Files
- Images, Tables, and Mysterious Gaps
- Standards-Compliant Authoring Tools
- Notes on TLS - SSL 3.0 Intolerant Servers
- DOM Client Object Cross-Reference
- Gecko User Agent Strings
- HTML:The Importance of Correct Commenting
Contributions I need to complete
My quality standards when migrating a page
- I respect capitalization.
- I try to respect the full formatting of the original page.
- I verify my links and pages multiple times.
- I do not flag a page as complete if it still links to devedge-temp content.
- I import the links from the "Also on Devedge" and "Related Links" sections.