I'm a web developer located in Canada.
I use Firefox since almost a year and it is my main browser since six months.
E-mail : mdeaudelin at enviroeeil dot qc dot tc (replace "at" and "dot" by the appropriate characters)
If you went here wondering why I take some time to complete the migration of some pages, see below.
- Gecko's Almost Standards Mode
- Correctly Using Titles With External Stylesheets
- Incorrect MIME Type for CSS Files
- Images, Tables, and Mysterious Gaps
Contributions I need to complete
What I need to do
- Complete the compatibility handbook
- Update where appropriate
My quality standards when migrating a page
- I respect capitalization.
- I try to respect the full formatting of the original page.
- I verify my links and pages multiple times.
- I do not flag a page as complete if it still links to devedge-temp content.
- I import the links from the "Also on Devedge" and "Related Links" sections.