I am an employee of the Mozilla Corporation, working in the Developer Relations group. Our job is to try and make the job of all developers easier (from Firefox core developers to all web developers).
These are pages that I've created, or contributed a significant amount of work to:
- Cross-Site_XMLHttpRequest - The new XMLHttpRequest features that are in Firefox 3.
- Online/Offline_Events - receive notification when a web application has gone offline.
- getElementsByClassName - Retrieve elements by classname within a DOM document.
- DOM Element - DOM Element; completely overhauled.
- DOM Storage - The WHATWG DOM Storage interface; wrote from scratch.