I'm George Rypysc (Rip-ish), a longtime Mozilla fan.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- +new browser releases (and correlate to rendering engine vers.), +safari/Webkit,
wikilink property names
- alphabetize props/methods (in js code too) or keep as is? The current order seems to follow the order given in the W3C specs.
- Fine grained detection is hazardous/prone to write too specifically for certain browsers? (en.wikipedia article discusses this)
- Or a way to work around less full implementations until they catch up?
- When finalized, let User:Mathieu Deaudelin and User:CitizenK's TODO know about change in status from started to completed
- DOM Support Detection - W3C
- DOM Test Suite - W3C/NIST
- O'Reilly book: Ch5 on browser feature detection
- Is this doc even useful to people/used by people?:
date access count 2007-08-24 8,405
2. DOM Sample Code (<title> = "Samples using DOM 1, DOM 2, CSS and JS")
- Under mozilla.org/docs/dom/reference/ "DOM Reference and Links"
- Links from devmo/MDC page: DHTML Demonstrations Using DOM/Style
- Listed on Migration list: MDC:Existing_Content#Samples
3. DOM document, navigator, and window.
- MDC:Custom Templates
- irc://irc.mozilla.org/devmo channel Not listed on irc.mozilla.org
- xulplanet.com: MimeTypeArray
- both XUL and DOM - via templates? - mozilla.dev.mdc
- DevEdge mirror
- DevEdge:Priority Content
- HTML Guide