My TODO List(s)
User:Dria:TODO -- Feel free to add stuff to the bottom of this if you like.
- email: deb-at-dria-dot-org
- irc: dria on irc.mozilla.org, usually in #developers, #devmo, and #documentation
- My work blog
- My not-work blog
Current Wiki Projects
Suggested Wiki Theme Changes
- Dria/Mailing Lists we Need
- DevMo Existing Content List
- DevEdge Content List
- MDC:Documentation Wishlist
- Safely accessing content DOM from chrome
- Working around the Firefox 1.0.3 DHTML regression
- Deer Park
- What's New in Deer Park Alpha
- Sandbox:Front Page Revamp
XUL Tutorial Working Docs
Page Name Structure
New strategy for page naming -- page names should be as short as possible while still being unique.
Book-length works' pagenames should start with the book title, and then the book structure should be created within the pagenames after that. So:
- email: deb at dria dot org
- irc: irc.mozilla.org as "dria"
Project Docs @ wiki.mo
MediaWiki Related Stuff
InterWiki Links - For setting up InterWiki Maps that hugely simplify the process of linking between Wikis (wiki.mo, kb.mozillazine, devmo wiki) and wiki translations (good for documentation translation projects).
MediaZilla - MediaWiki wikified Bugzilla
- Documentation Style Guide (or pick one)
- Documentation Community Tools
- IRC Channel is #documentation
- Sub-wiki somewhere for planning, coordination, and general documentation of procedures, best practices, etc.
- Mailing list (in addition to devmo-drivers)