- Age: 25
- Occupation: I am studying Computer Science, currently in semester 11. Major: Software Engineering. Minor: Ubiquitous Computing.
- Interests: parallelising compilers, semantic web, and generally making FL/OSS the best software on the market.
- Work: I am currently working for Wyona AG as the lead developer of the Yulup Firefox extension.
- Getting Mozilla (especially Firefox) on par on all supported platforms
- Creating the best usable browser available
- Getting the best out of the current web infrastructure
Most of the time, I am filing bug reports. A bit less of the time, I try to fix them in turn. And since I think that documentation is one of the most important resources for a developer as well as for a user, I am trying to improve MDC:About here and there a bit.
- Chrome: rework page according to Talk:Chrome.
- XPI: distinguish between installation by XPInstall and installation by the Extension Manager (c.f. User talk:Andreas Wuest#XPI Error and Talk:XPI).
Templates and Examples
- User:Andreas Wuest:Custom Elements
- MDC:Custom Templates
- MDC:Custom CSS Classes
- MDC:MediaWiki Extensions
- MDC:Examples:Original Document Information
- User:Andreas Wuest:Sandbox
- User:Andreas Wuest:Update Manifests
- User:Andreas Wuest:XPCOM:Language Bindings
- User:Andreas Wuest:PyXPCOM
- Wikifier (a tool to transform (X)HTML pages to wiki text)