- Age: 24
- Occupation: I am studying Computer Science, currently in semester 9. Major: Software Engineering. Minor: Ubiquitous Computing.
- Interests: parallelising compilers, semantic web, and generally making FL/OSS the best software on the market.
- Getting Mozilla (especially Firefox) on par on all supported platforms
- Creating the best usable browser available
- Getting the best out of the current web infrastructure
Most of the time, I am filing bug reports. A bit less of the time, I try to fix them in turn. And since I think that documentation is one of the most important resources for a developer as well as for a user, I am trying to improve Devmo here and there a bit.
- MDC:Wiki Markup Reference
- MDC:Page Naming Guide
- MDC:External Redirects
- All Available Categories
- Editing a Wikipedia Page
- MediaWiki Editor Handbook
Templates and Examples
- User:Andreas Wuest:Custom Elements
- MDC:Custom Templates
- MDC:Custom CSS Classes
- MDC:MediaWiki Extensions
- MDC:Examples:Original Document Information
CVS Tags (from ), Fun With XBL and XPConnect (from ), XBL:XBL 1.0 Reference:Binding Implementations (from ), XBL:XBL 1.0 Reference:Event Handlers (from ), XBL:XBL 1.0 Reference:Example Sticky Notes (from ), XBL:XBL 1.0 Reference:Anonymous Content (from ), XUL Coding Style Guidelines (from ), XUL Event Propagation (from ), A XUL Bestiary (from ), Using XML Data Islands in Mozilla (from ), Introduction to XUL (from ), Writing Skinnable XUL and CSS (from ), Skinning XUL Files by Hand (from ), Chrome, Using Remote XUL (from ), XUL Genealogy: XML (from ), My Chrome Oven: Generating XUL with Python (from ), RDF in Mozilla FAQ (from ), Remote XUL Application Development with Mozilla I (external) (to ), Remote XUL Application Development with Mozilla II (external) (to ), RDF in Fifty Words or Less (from ), RDF Datasource How-To (from ), SpiderMonkey Garbage Collection Tips (from )
- Wikifier (a tool to transform (X)HTML pages to wiki text)