- Age: 24
- Occupation: I am studying Computer Science, currently in semester 9. Major: Software Engineering. Minor: Ubiquitous Computing.
- Interests: parallelising compilers, semantic web, and generally making FL/OSS the best software on the market.
- Getting Mozilla (especially Firefox) on par on all supported platforms
- Creating the best usable browser available
- Getting the best out of the current web infrastructure
Most of the time, I am filing bug reports. A bit less of the time, I try to fix them in turn. And since I think that documentation is one of the most important resources for a developer as well as for a user, I am trying to improve Devmo here and there a bit.
- Wikifier (a tool to transform (X)HTML pages to wiki text)
- MDC:Wiki Markup Reference
- MDC:Page Naming Guide
- MDC:External Redirects
- All Available Categories
- MediaWiki Editor Handbook
Templates and Examples
- MDC:Custom Templates
- MDC:Custom CSS Classes
- MDC:MediaWiki Extensions
- MDC:Examples:Original Document Information