General information and useful tips on open web app publishing.
- App publishing options
- Information on the dfferent options available for self publishing and deploying to the Firefox marketplace.
- Packaged Apps
- A detailed description of packaged apps, what the different types entail, and what they are used for in the context of the Firefox Marketplace, and self-published apps.
- Creating a store
- Information that may be helpful to you if you want to build your own store for selling and distributing Open Web Apps.
- Adding a subdomain for an app
- For security reasons, each app must have its own domain (or subdomain) on the Web. This article covers how to go about creating a subdomain for your app.
- Updating apps
- Information about how both hosted and packaged app updates are handled, and what you need to do to ensure that your app properly supports updating.
Tools for app developers
Technology reference documentation
Getting help from the community
If you still aren't sure how to do what you're trying to get done, feel free to join the conversation!
- Consult the webapps forum:
- Ask your question on the Open Web Apps IRC channel: #openwebapps