- RFC 2616 for the HTTP/1.1 specification.
- RFC 2617 for the HTTP/1.1 basic and digest authentication specifications.
- Class Overview
- This document provides an overview of the classes used to implement the http module. It's meant as a guide to developers wishing to extend the HTTP implementation.
- Transaction Model
- This document describes the lifetime of a HTTP transaction, the threads involved, and the relevant objects.
- Pipelining FAQ
- This document gives an overview of HTTP/1.1 pipelining by answering some frequently asked questions.
- Caching FAQ
- This document gives an overview of how HTTP caching is implemented in necko. It answers some of the common questions concerning what is cached and for how long.
- HTTP Logging
- This document describes how to enable HTTP logging for various platforms.
Original Document Information
- Last Updated Date: May 12, 2003
- Copyright Information: Portions of this content are © 1998–2007 by individual mozilla.org contributors; content available under a Creative Commons license | Details.