The Mozilla project encompasses several technologies that, together, create the Mozilla platform. These links will direct you to documentation about each of these, as well as how to use the Mozilla platform to build your own projects.
- Working with Mozilla code
- Articles about getting the Mozilla code, building it, and contributing to the Mozilla project.
- Embedding Mozilla
- How to use Mozilla code in your own projects.
- A Mozilla runtime package that can be used to bootstrap XUL and XPCOM applications with ease.
- Information about the Cross-Platform Component Object Model, used to allow components written in different languages communicate with one another.
- Documentation for the various interfaces that add functionality to the platform.
- Mozilla projects' user interfaces are described using the XML User Interface Language.
- The Extensible Binding Language is used to bind user interface elements created in XUL to events that are handled by code.
- Mozilla Toolkit
- Information about the Mozilla Toolkit API.