Example throws error
Error: uncaught exception: Permission denied to create wrapper for object of class UnnamedClass
http://xulplanet.com/tutorials/xulqa/treebview.xul looks like it works... I try to convert it to this simple example...
- The example on XULPlanet also throws an security error for me, using FireFox 1.5.
- NS_ERROR_DOM_SECURITY_ERR in chrome://global/content/bindings/tree.xml
- -- Pbb 07:05, 13 November 2006 (PST)
- Hi, here is a workaround on the uncaught exception:
- -- Arcao 01:52, 20 September 2007 (CET)
Deep Hierarchical Trees
As far as I can see, there is no real information on this page about how to go any deeper than just one level of nesting? IE, how would I implement a treeview a category which divides into sub-categories, which divide into sub-sub-categories, <insert more sub-*'s here>, which have topics, for example? Specifically, what would treeView.childData look like? And how would I manage to get around the problem of having multiple nodes / rows with the same label? GijsKruitbosch 01:28, 18 October 2005 (PDT)