Free code signing certificate?
I looked deeply at Comodo and Unizeto Certum sites, but I can't find a way to obtain a free code signing certificate for open source developers. Could anyone specify the information source? Otherwise, we shoud remove that incorrect information.
Alhtough I think this article is extremely valuable (although it needs a major cleanup), I don't think this should be a child of 'code snippets'. --Andreas Wuest 13:01, 30 April 2007 (PDT)
- Agreed. I think some people prefer to put any useful content under Code snippets :) --Nickolay 15:21, 1 May 2007 (PDT)
- Tell me where you want it, and I'll try to move it with my limited Wiki skills --Grimholtz
- Moved to "Signing an XPI" (forgot that we're supposed to pronounce it as zippy); while I'm at it, did you/could you get pete's permission to license this under the same terms as the rest of the wiki or add an "original document info" template to the doc, since you migrated it? --Nickolay 23:38, 1 May 2007 (PDT)
- Unfortunately, no, we can't use the article unless we can get the guy's permission to use it. --Sheppy 09:40, 2 May 2007 (PDT)
- I'll see if I can find him. --Grimholtz 13:57, 2 May 2007 (EDT)
- Here's TJ's contact info. I'm try phoning him this weekend.
TJ 1 Starnhill Bingham, Nottinghamshire NG13 8DH GB Domain name: TJWORLD.NET Administrative Contact: TJ, XXXX firstname.lastname@example.org 1 Starnhill Bingham, Nottinghamshire NG13 8DH GB +44.8709316668 Technical Contact: TJ, XXXX email@example.com 1 Starnhill Bingham, Nottinghamshire NG13 8DH GB +44.8709316668 Registration Service Provider: TJ, firstname.lastname@example.org +44.8709316668 http://tjworld.net Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC. Record last updated on 07-Apr-2007. Record expires on 22-Apr-2008. Record created on 22-Apr-2002. Domain servers in listed order: DNS6.TJWORLD.NET 220.127.116.11 DNS3.TJWORLD.NET 18.104.22.168 DNS1.TJWORLD.NET 22.214.171.124 Domain status: ok
- --Grimholtz 18:02, 3 May 2007 (EDT)
Moved to "Signing a XPI" --Grimholtz