- File and directory names: italic
- method and variable names:
If you want to add a FIXME, add:
The original document is in Japanese and distributed via the xuldev.org website. So there may be still some reference to the xuldev website (we want to host source code on MDC, not on xuldev), to Japanese things (like some specific locales, which have been translated to French since non-latin characters are non well supported).
- All FIXME notes inside the documents;
- Add abbreviation definition to acronyms;
- Add some link to the internal MDC documentation when it makes sense;
- Indent source code;
- Make to documentation relevant for all platforms: GNU/Linux, MacOS, Windows;
- Add anchor links to Figures & Listings;
- Add credits to original authors and license;
- Sometimes, interfaces names are misspelled:
- Chapter 7, what is it named "Appendix 2"