I starded migrating the mozilla theming stuff to a firefox theme tutorial/guide. There's a lot of work to be done and alot of the links are still wrong. But the two projects are sufficiently different to require their own theming information.
- Good idea. Thanks :) ~ dria
Hmmm... Quite a bit of the stuff comes from my head, I added myself to as a contributor, then felt silly about it. Anyways I don't know much about that original document stuff. Just flip it back if what I did was infact silly.
Also I migrated this page to the mozillazine Knowledge base ages ago. Does anyone have any info on what kind of copyright this information is under. Should the "orgininal document" stuff tag along with it. And is there a good way to keep multiple wiki documents in sync?
- Duplicating stuff in wikies is not smart, we probably just want to move this from MZ here, putting "this page has been moved to devmo" to mzkb. This shouldn't be a problem for several reasons:
- Nobody's touched themes section of mzkb in a long time
- You migrated the document to mzkb
- We're just moving the document to a better location. I've already done this with one of extension-related articles on mzkb (that I created), and nobody complained (or even noticed?-) so far.
Just make sure you don't lose the changes made to the mzkb variant of the document (which I couldn't find, btw) --Nickolay 14:13, 15 September 2005 (PDT)
How are people supposed to know what version is this for? Is it for 1.5 or 2.0? fatalis