This page is for listing documentation we don't, but really should, have. Feel free to add to it as you wish. Try to order each list from highest to lowest priority. If you're inspired, please feel free to start writing any of the following...
For more information on how to help or how to get started see How to Help.
- Using CSS counters
CSS "Getting Started" tutorial(Completed: CSS:Getting Started)
- Using E4X & other docs
- An Introduction to AJAX
- AJAX "Getting Started" tutorial(s)
- Other AJAX-related articles
Mozilla Extension/Application Developers
- Articles and tutorials about creating Firefox Themes
- Articles and tutorials about creating Firefox, Thunderbird and Seamonkey Extensions (MZ KB has a few articles and links already)
- Articles and in-depth tutorials on Mozilla core IDL, XPConnect
- Already started at least the IDL stuff, see Interfaces for a list of Interfaces that need documenting. (and for initial work)
Mozilla Core Development
- 'Bird's-eye view' articles on the architecture of the browser, of mail&news, etc.
- Short page talking about the subset of doxygen markup that we use in IDL files
- Docs for tree-wide preprocessor macros (
NS_RELEASE, etc.) -- probably their definitions if not too abstruse and a brief description of use
- Some docs started, see Category:XPCOM Macros
- Docs for tree-wide types (
nsresult, whatever other non-class non-standard types are used)