Compare Revisions

Pork

Revision 101629:

Revision 101629 by daniel.wilkerson on

Revision 101630:

Revision 101630 by daniel.wilkerson on

Title:
Pork
Pork
Slug:
Pork
Pork
Tags:
Pork
Pork
Content:

Revision 101629
Revision 101630
n15        Pork is based on the <a class="external" href="http://wwwn15        Pork has been tested mostly on Linux, but in theory it sh
>.eecs.berkeley.edu/~smcpeak/elkhound/" title="http://www.eecs.ber>ould be possible to make it work on other systems.
>keley.edu/~smcpeak/elkhound/">Elsa</a> (and <a class="external" h 
>ref="http://daniel-wilkerson.appspot.com/oink/index.html" title=" 
>http://daniel-wilkerson.appspot.com/oink/index.html">Oink</a>) to 
>ol chain, and the <a class="external" href="http://mcpp.sourcefor 
>ge.net/" title="http://mcpp.sourceforge.net/">MCPP preprocessor</ 
>a>. 
n18        Pork has been tested mostly on Linux, but in theory it shn18        Pork is based on the <a class="external" href="http://www
>ould be possible to make it work on other systems.>.eecs.berkeley.edu/~smcpeak/elkhound/" title="http://www.eecs.ber
 >keley.edu/~smcpeak/elkhound/">Elsa</a> (and <a class="external" h
 >ref="http://daniel-wilkerson.appspot.com/oink/index.html" title="
 >http://daniel-wilkerson.appspot.com/oink/index.html">Oink</a>) to
 >ol chain, and the <a class="external" href="http://mcpp.sourcefor
 >ge.net/" title="http://mcpp.sourceforge.net/">MCPP preprocessor</
 >a>. &nbsp;As of October 2009 Oink incorporates the Pork functiona
 >lity into its standard distribution; look for files and tests hav
 >ing the prefix "xform".
19      </p>
20      <p>
21        &nbsp;
tt137        &nbsp;
138      </p>
139      <p>

Back to History