- Relicensing Rhino to MPL
- Rhino has been released under MPL/GPL license which makes it possible to distribute third party software with Apache.
- A user is wondering where and when he would need to call JS_AddNamedRoot in C code.
- Special characters
- Inquiry of how to use special characters in spidermonkey.
- Recycle array objects
- A user trying to overcome the need of using huge number of arrays (as vectors) asks if its possible to reuse unreferenced array objects instead of create new ones in SpiderMonkey.
- Mike Shaver's response was that resurrecting objects is not possible and that objects in SpiderMonkey are not reference counted.
Document Tags and Contributors
Last updated by: Anonymous,