Sets information about the plug-in.
#include <npapi.h> NPError NPP_SetValue(void *instance, NPPVariable variable, void *value);
The function has the following parameters:
- Pointer to the current plug-in instance.
- The plug-in information the call is setting. For values, see NPP_GetValue.
- Destination for plug-in information returned by the function.
- If successful, the function returns
- If unsuccessful, the plug-in is not loaded and the function returns an error code. For possible values, see Error Codes.
For example, to specify that a plug-in is windowless, use
NPPVpluginWindowBool as the variable to set and false as the value parameter. If a plug-in does not make this call, it is considered a windowed plug-in.