Many large organizations use Thunderbird as their enterprise email client. This page links to documents on the Mozilla Developer Network and elsewhere on the web that are relevant to deploying Thunderbird in the enterprise.
- Deploying Thunderbird in the Enterprise
- Upgrading Thunderbird in the Enterprise
- Thunderbird Preferences Relevant to Enterprises
- Thunderbird Enterprise Tips
The tb-enterprise mailing list is available for discussing Thunderbird in the enterprise.
There is helpful information about Mozilla in the Enterprise at the following sites:
- Michael Kaply has written a series of blog posts that describe many aspects of configuring Firefox for the enterprise. Some of this information is relevant to Thunderbird. Check out his "Customizing Firefox" series.