- Type: one of the values below
- The dialog type of the button, used only when the button is in a dialog box. You can use this feature to replace the standard dialog box buttons with custom buttons, yet the dialog event methods will still function. For example, if the
dlgTypeis set to
accept, the button will replace the dialog box's accept button, which is usually labeled
OK. Using this attribute on a button that is not in a dialog box has no effect. The following values can be used as the dialog type:
- The OK button, which will accept the changes when pressed.
- The cancel button which will cancel the operation.
- A help button for displaying help about the dialog.
- A button to show more information. This might be a button or a disclosure triangle.
- An optional additional button.
- A second optional additional button.