- Type: one of the values below
- The type of button. If this attribute is not present, a normal button is created. Leave the attribute out for a normal button.
- This type of button can be in two states. The user can click the button to switch between the states. This is not the same as a checkbox because it looks like a button.
- Set the
typeattribute to the value
menuto create a button with a menu popup. Place a
menupopupelement inside the button in this case. The user may click anywhere on the button to open and close the menu.
- You can also use the value
menu-buttonto create a button with a menu. Unlike the
menutype, this type requires the user to press the arrow to open the menu, but a different command may be invoked when the main part of the button is pressed.
- Similar to the
menutype, this opens a popup. Place a
panelelement inside the button.
panelelements are popups that support any type of content.
- The button acts like a radio button. Only one button in the group can be on a once.
- This button will fire its command event repeatedly while the mouse button is held down.