| || |
| || |
Obsolete since Gecko 1.9 (Firefox 3)
This feature is obsolete. Although it may still work in some browsers, its use is discouraged since it could be removed at any time. Try to avoid using it.
Used internally for insertion sorting.
void insertContainerNode( in nsIRDFCompositeDataSource db, in nsRDFSortState sortStatePtr, in nsIContent root, in nsIContent trueParent, in nsIContent container, in nsIContent node, in boolean aNotify );
Sort the contents of the widget containing
aSortKey as the comparison key, and
aSortHints as how to sort.
void sort( in nsIDOMNode aNode, in AString aSortKey, in AString aSortHints );
- A node in the XUL widget whose children are to be sorted.
- The value to be used as the comparison key.
- One or more hints as to how to sort:
- ascending: sort the contents in ascending order
- descending: sort the contents in descending order
- comparecase: perform case sensitive comparisons
- integer: treat values as integers, non-integers are compared as strings
- twostate: do not allow the natural (unordered state)