Sets a stream to be uploaded by this channel with the specified Content-Type and Content-Length header values.
Most implementations of this interface require that the stream:
- implement threadsafe addRef and release
void explicitSetUploadStream( in nsIInputStream aStream, in ACString aContentType, in long long aContentLength, in ACString aMethod, in boolean aStreamHasHeaders );
- The stream to be uploaded by this channel.
- This value will replace any existing Content-Type header on the HTTP request, regardless of whether or not its empty.
- A value of -1 indicates that the length of the stream should be determined by calling the stream's
- The HTTP request method to set on the stream.
trueif the stream already contains headers for the HTTP request.