nsICookiePromptService interface is to open a dialog to ask to permission to accept the cookie.
| || ||Holds the value for a denying the cookie.|
| || ||Holds the value for accepting the cookie.|
| || ||Holds the value for accepting the session cookie.|
Opens a dialog that asks for permission to accept a cookie.
long cookieDialog( in nsIDOMWindow parent, in nsICookie cookie, in ACString hostname, in long cookiesFromHost, in boolean changingCookie, out boolean rememberDecision );
- The parent window for the dialog.
- The cookie about which permission is being requested.
- The host that wants to set the cookie, not the domain; this is part of the cookie.
- The number of cookies there are already for this host.
- Are we changing this cookie?
- Should we set the matching permission for this host?
0 for denying a cookie,
1 for accepting a cookie, and
2 for accepting cookie for the current session only.