Mobile Only in Gecko 2.0
Available only in Firefox Mobile as of Gecko 2.0 (Firefox 4 / Thunderbird 3.3 / SeaMonkey 2.1)
To obtain a reference to the view manager for a document, you can
nsIFrameLoader object to
nsIContentViewManager. See Getting access to content views for details. Once you have the view manager, you can call
getContentViewsIn() to get a list of the content views for a given portion of the browser display, then use those
nsIContentView objects to manipulate the content views.
||The root content view. Read only.|
Pixels are in chrome device pixels and are relative to the browser element.
void getContentViewsIn( in float aXPx, in float aYPx, in float aTopSize, in float aRightSize, in float aBottomSize, in float aLeftSize, out unsigned long aLength, Optional [retval, array, size_is(aLength)] out nsIContentView aResult );
- The X coordinate of the anchor point of the rectangle, in CSS pixels.
- The Y coordinate of the anchor point of the rectangle, in CSS pixels.
- The distance upward from the Y anchor to expand the rectangle.
- The distance to the right from the X anchor to expand the rectangle.
- The distance downward from the Y anchor to expand the rectangle.
- The distance to the left from the X anchor to expand the rectangle.
If specified, on return this parameter indicates the number of
nsIContentViewobjects returned in the
On return, an array of
nsIContentViewobjects representing the content views in the specified rectangle.