Obsolete since Gecko 1.9.2 (Firefox 3.6 / Thunderbird 3.1 / Fennec 1.0)
This feature is obsolete. Although it may still work in some browsers, its use is discouraged since it could be removed at any time. Try to avoid using it.
A private interface to operate with tree accessible.
Returns the tree item from the cache for the cell in the specified row and column; the
nsIAccessible is created if it doesn't already exist in the cache.
nsIAccessible getCachedTreeitemAccessible( in long aRow, in nsITreeColumn aColumn );
- The row index.
- The column object. If is is
nullthen the primary column is used. It makes sense for ATK only.
nsIAccessible corresponding to the specified tree cell.
Invalidates the number of cached treeitem accessibles.
void invalidateCache( in long aRow, in long aCount );
- Row index the invalidation starts from.
- The number of treeitem accessibles to invalidate, the number sign specifies whether rows have been inserted (plus) or removed (minus)
Invalidates children created for the previous tree view.
Fires name change events for invalidated area of tree.
void treeViewInvalidated( in long aStartRow, in long aEndRow, in long aStartCol, in long aEndCol );
- Row index invalidation starts from.
- Row index invalidation ends, -1 means the last row index.
- Column index invalidation starts from.
- Column index invalidation ends, -1 means the last column index.