nsIDOMProgressEvent is used in the media elements (
<audio>) to inform interested code of the progress of the media download. This implementation is a placeholder until the specification is complete, and is compatible with the WebKit ProgressEvent.
||Specifies whether or not the total size of the transfer is known. Read only.|
||The number of bytes transferred since the beginning of the operation. This doesn't include headers and other overhead, but only the content itself. Read only.|
||The total number of bytes of content that will be transferred during the operation. If the total size is unknown, this value is zero. Read only.|
initProgressEvent() Deprecated since Gecko 22.0
It still is usable from native C++ code.
Initializes the progress event object.
void initProgressEvent( in DOMString typeArg, in boolean canBubbleArg, in boolean cancelableArg, in boolean lengthComputableArg, in unsigned long long loadedArg, in unsigned long long totalArg );
- The type of event. Must be one of "
loadstart", or "
- Specifies whether or not the created event will bubble.
- Specifies whether or not the created event can be canceled.
- If the size of the data to be transferred is known, this should be
true. Otherwise, specify
- The number of bytes already transferred. Must be a non-negative value.
- The total number of bytes to be transferred. If
false, this must be zero.